Are you suffering from neck pain or constant neck issues?
At Align 33 Chiropractic in Northridge, California we can help treat your neck issues with our professional chiropractic and physical therapy treatments. Whether you are struggling with the after effects of a neck injury, whiplash or chronic pain, we recommend seeing one of our professionals here at Align 33 Chiropractic as soon as possible. Pain and discomfort in the neck lead to further health problems and treatment should not be avoided.
Seek professional help for you neck pain…
Here at Align 33 Chiropractic Dr. Escobar our in house chiropractor can help treat your neck pain with care and precision. Dr. Escobar graduated in 1996 from Life West College of Chiropractic in San Lorenzo, California and is passionate about finding solutions to his patient’s muscle and joint problems. If you require chiropractic treatment you can put your trust in Dr. Escobar to help treat your neck issues.
After we perform an assessment of your body and the area causing you pain we may suggest an alternative treatment option. Our physical Therapy treatments have proven successful under the guidance of Dr. Mei. With 30 years of experience in the ancient art of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Dr. Mei can help treat your neck pain with TCM or acupuncture treatments.
Because of the complex makeup of your neck it is important to seek professional help if you are suffering from neck pain or discomfort. With our professional team here at Align 33 Chiropractic you can rest assured knowing that you are in safe and experienced hands.
Symptoms of neck pain…
Neck pain can be caused from a multitude of factors, often they are the result of an accident, trauma or strain. However, chronic neck pain can be caused from poor posture, genetics and other less obvious causes. Some symptoms include:
- Aching muscles – Chronic aching in the neck muscles, which may feel like hard knots, become sore and tender to touch. The pain can effect on only side of the neck or often felt up the middle of the back of the neck.
- Muscle spasm – A sudden, involuntary contraction of the muscles can result in a muscle spasm. These can be debilitating and often feel like a knot and may result in extreme stiffness in the neck.
- Nerve pain – Pain caused from the neck often radiates down the arms, and sometimes into the legs. Nerve pain often feels like pins and needles or tingling which can be followed by numbness, burning or weakness.
- Stiffness – Neck muscles feel tight and when remaining in a particular position for an extending period of time they feel even tighter. This can make it difficult to move your neck from side to side or up and down.
- Headaches – Headaches are often a result of neck problems. These headaches are commonly the aching chronic type, rather than sharp pain.